Total Pageviews

Friday 17 May 2024

A (Quick) Cute Lavinia Stamps Circle Card!

I used my Sizzix Stamp and Spin Tool to make the card above. OMG! It is super quick and oh-so easy to use! I am addicted already! It's simple, easy, quick...and fun to use! I used some circle dies to cut it out and make into a card. It took maybe 5-6 minutes to do the stamping! I used some of the new Versafine Clair ink pad colours to stamp the flower. I think I will be making a lot more circle cards now! 
 
These are photo's of my Tree Dahlia. The flowers are quite large, about the size of a bread and butter plate. The plant has been there for many years, and has spread out across quite a big area. Unfortunately we had some rain yesterday which has made the plant droop, so much so that lots of the plant is actually on the ground. 

 Thanks for dropping by! Have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self and shine bright each and every day!

1 comment:

  1. I love the circle card, and it’s great that it was so quick! And the flowers are beautiful. -Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!