Total Pageviews

Wednesday 15 May 2024

FRAUD ALERT!!!

At the beginning of April this year, I made a online purchase of some clothing. This was from a company called "Pitatto.com".  (AKA Honest Concept Hong Kong.) I paid almost $50NZD. I received an email a few weeks later saying the parcel had been delivered at 12.12 am on April 24th. That's 12 minutes past mid night - I had no idea couriers deliver at the time of day? Well nothing had arrived and I contacted the seller. They advised me to contact the courier, who, you guessed it, said contact the seller. After many emails the seller offered to re-send the clothing using' a faster safer courier service', (their words) or I could have a refund. I chose a refund. The seller thsn said we can give you a 65% refund. I refused that and said I wanted a total refund. The seller then replied thy could give me a 65% refund, minus $10 USD. I told them I wanted a total refund. By this time I had been in contact with my bank saying I think this is a scam, and the bank began the process of recovering my money from the seller. I informed the seller of what was happening. Then I get an email from the seller saying they will get their bank to issue a total refund, which would take 7 - 10business days. I informed my bank and they put the refund process on hold and said they will contact me once the refund shows in my account, and stop the fraud process. Guess what? Fourteen days have passed and I still have NO refund. I emailed the seller this morning and have informed my bank to carry on with recovering my money. I am sooooooooooooo frustrated and have had sooooooooooooo much stress from this. No wonder I haven't done much crafting. I have all the emails to and from both the seller and the courier, and my bank has seen them as well. Just warning everyone know about this company - pitatto.com (Honest Concept -  Hong Kong) and letting you know the hassles I am having with them. Ok, now I have that off my chest! 

Thanks for dropping by! Have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!



1 comment:

  1. I’m so sorry that happened to you, Sunshine! I hope you get a full refund quickly. -Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!