Total Pageviews

Friday 3 May 2024

Have You Seen These...

...magical colours?! They are the Kuretake Gansai Tambi Granulating colours! In tis set there are 5 colours and an empty pot for mixing the paints. I painted the card above using a different colour for each Dragonfly. I left the card (water colour) to dry over night, and in that time, the colours separate and you get a mix of different colours, all from ONE original colour! How cool is that! Excuse the background, it didn't go well! The photo below shows each of the colours, and the different colours you get as they dry.
I did the card below by using a very wet paintbrush dipped in various colours and making circles. Then I used a stamp to stamp over the top of each circle. I coloured the dots using a gold gel pen, and then a white Posca pen. Had no idea what I was doing, I just had fun! Once again, it was left to dry overnight. However, if it's a nice sunny day, once you have painted something, you can see the colours separate and change colours. Lot's of fun to watch!

On the card below I did a wash of purple, left it to dry overnight. It's not a good photo, as you cannot see how it has a pinky colour after it dried. I was told you get the best results if you leave the paint to dry, and NOT used a heat tool. I think the heat tool pushes the colours too much and you don' get a good colour. Something like that! You can stamp over the top once thepaint is dry.
Thanks for dropping by! Have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!
 

1 comment:

  1. Ooh - very cool. I haven’t seen these before. And I love that you had fun playing with them! My favorite is the piece with all the circle — looks like the perfect background for a fairy card. 😉 -Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!