Total Pageviews

Friday 17 May 2024

Lavinia Stamps Book Mark!

 


Here's a double sided bookmark I finished off this morning. I painted this side using my Kuretake Gansai Tambi Granulating water paints. I wish it showed the colours better. There's five colours, but as I said, the colours aren't showing well. They're also sparkly. I used some of the LS Mushroom/Toadstool stamps. I used a pink Posca pen to add some dots around the images.
The photo above is the front and the first photo is the back. I stamped on some LS pre printed paper. The bookmark is much prettier in real life. I haven't done much stamping lately. I'm waiting on the new release to arrive. Have you seen them?! The Forest Realm is the theme, and the stamps are gorgeous! I can't wait for mine to arrive! They have arrived in NZ but have yet to be scanned through customs. Thanks for dropping by! Have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self and shine bright each and every day!

1 comment:

  1. I love your bookmark, Sunshine! And what a great idea to decorate both sides. The toadstool images are darling, and the dots are a fun detail. I’ll have to check out the new LS release! :) -Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!