Total Pageviews

Thursday 5 May 2022

Lavinia Stamps Scene Card

 I started with a white piece of card, 7 1/2 by 5 1/4 inches in size for the card below. I stamped the two trees using Versafine Clair Nocturne ink, and masked off the moon shape using a circle cut from some acrylic offcuts.  Then I stamped the leaves and extra branches on the trees, making sure I left room in the center of the card for the little scene. I coloured in the moon using my water colour pencils, and added some yellow for the moonlight.  I also added some light shading of yellow showing through the trees.  Once I had stamped the Fairy Hives hanging in the trees, and the rest of the leaves, I added the little scene.  I used a soft brush to brush on some Distress Oxide Faded Jeans blue ink around the edges of the card, and added lot's of sparkly gel pen - the kind that you can't see on here!  It took me quite awhile to finish the card, and I am very happy how it turned out!


Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!

1 comment:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!