Total Pageviews

Saturday 28 May 2022

Lavinia Stamps Cards and Bookmarks!


Every time you get an order from Lavinia Stamps, you get a little chocolate with your order.  Each one is wrapped in paper with an image of some of the Lavinia Stamps stamps. Being a bit of a squirrel, I saved my papers and have made bookmarks with them! The images are much smaller than the actual stamps, and fit perfectly onto some scrap card I had.  One two of the bookmarks I stamped the co-ordinating stamps.  Lots of fun and kept me busy!
On the card above I have used the small LS Berry Wreath stamp  - stamping it three times to complete the circle.  I stamped Darcy and one of the small wild hares inside the circle.  I used a stencil brush to add the green around the wreath.  The star is really sparkly as I used some old Ice Gold Mica powder on it.  I coloured the berries with a red gel pen, and that too is sparkly.
 ,
On the first card below, I stamped the sentiment using a Suzanne Cannon stamp.  I glued the tiny wings above the sentiment.  I used a LS stencil and lightly rushed some lavender coloured Distress Oxide ink on a diagonal across the card from left to right. One the second card I used some of the LS Decorative Tape across the middle of the card.  I masked that and stamped the foliage and the mice. They sure do look like they're having a fun time!
On the card below I used my 4 inch circle gel plate to make the circle. Once it was dry I stamped Mooch and the hanging hearts.  Lastly I added some clear glass gems.

Ok that's all for now!  Thank you for dropping by, have a SUNSHNE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self and shine bright each and every day!

1 comment:

  1. These stamp images are so cute; I might need to look into getting some. ;-) I love how you coordinated the images and wrappers on the bookmarks -- lovely idea and wonderful results!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!