Total Pageviews

Friday 6 May 2022

Just Asking A Question!

 Since the beginning of March (around the 3rd) my left ear has been blocked. Every so often it oud unblock and I would be ok for a day or two.  I have seen 2 different Doctors and was told various things.  One said if it doesn't come right in two weeks she would send me to some place that does hearing aids.  I don't need a earing aid, my hearing (normally) is very keen.  I have had sinus issues for months as well.  My own Doctor said it sill heal in time.  Well it's been over two months now and I still cannot hear properly.  To say it is driving me crazy is an understatement!  It affects my balance, and makes me feel very nauseous at times.  I have tried everything I can think of, even asking Dr. Google.  If I hold both nostrils closed, and blow, air comes out of my eye.  As a further note, the Optometrist I saw last week said my tear duct in my right eye is blocked and showed me how to massage the duct to get it working again. Can ANYONE advise me on how to unblocked my ear??????  I am open to any suggestion because I am desperate!!  It is affecting my entire day because I can't go anywhere when my balance is not right, and I am struggling to do any art work as well.  I constantly run to the front door when a car backfires, thinking someone is knocking on the door! Yes it is funny, but honestly it is driving me crazy.  So, seriously, if anyone knows a remedy to unblock my ear I will be forever grateful to them!!  

Thanks for dropping in, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you might have a deep sinus infection. Have they given you any antibiotics to try that? I'm not a dr. but I don't see how a hearing aid would help with your balance and nausea. I hope you can get some relief soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lorraine! My ear is ok at the moment, and I hope it stays ok, fingers crossed! Unfortunately there are no antibiotics that I can tolerate, so the Doctor couldn't prescribe anything. I have a sinus nasal spray I use, that's all I can take. It's a real pain because I never know from day to day if my ear is going to block or not. Thank you for all yor lovely comments, i do appreciate them! Hugs from me:-)

      Delete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!