Total Pageviews

Monday 23 May 2022

Two New Lavinia Stamps Christmas Cards!

 

I ad so much fun making the first of these cards, that I made two more! Once again I have used  some Suanne Cannon sentiment stamps.  These cards are so easy to make, not to mention lot's of fun!  Each card measure about 4x4 inches in size, so they are smaller than the usual size I make.  I've stamped on Neenah 80lb cardstock, then used some lighter card stock I get from the Blind Foundation for the card base.  Because I am amemer of the BF I get the card stock quite cheaply.  About $5 for 200 sheets.  They use it for the Braille machines, but I use it for card making!  By using this cardstock for the base card, I am not using my good quality Neenah cardstock.  Saving that for stamping on.
It's getting cold, so thank you for dropping by!  Have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!

1 comment:

  1. I love these two cards, Sunshine — and the previous one, too! :) The colorful stars are a perfect background for the sentiments, and those mice images are adorable! Great job! - Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!