Total Pageviews

Saturday 7 May 2022

New Lavinia Stamps Cards!

 

The fairy on the card above, is called "Twilight", and the Shrew is called "Munch." I try to remember their names, but sometimes I have to check in the catalogue! I used some pale blue ink on a LS stencil on the background, just to add some depth.  The tree branch was stamped twice, and I also filled in with a tiny branch and some berries.  I lightly brushed the edges of the card with blue ink.  "Twilight" also has some sparkly glitter in her hair too.  Lots of fun to create!
.
The fairy on this card, above, is called "Raven", and she sits on a branch. Another fun LS fairy to create with!  She too has sparkly stuff on her.  It's a clear sparkly gel pen which looks awesome in the light, but not in photographs! 
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self and shine bright each and every day!

1 comment:

  1. I think you could make a little storybook with all your little fairies and woodland animals. They are all so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!