Total Pageviews

Sunday 8 May 2022

Sundays Creations!

The card above is so sparkly in real life, I wish you could see it!  I made the circle using my 4 inch circle gel press.  The tree and other stamps are all Lavinia Stamps. The card below is also very sparkly and has lots of sparkly clear gel pen on it.  The Fairy is called "Eden". The mouse doesn't have a name and he is one of the Three Woodland Mice.
The card below is only a few inches in length and about 2 inches high.  Is stamped the image onto a card I had splattered with various coloured inks. And yes, it is sparkly like the other two cards!


These three photos are of my Tree Dahlia.  I have two plants of it and it grows upright like a tree.  There were loads of bee's on the flowers and I had to be careful not to get stung as I am allergic to bee stings.  Ending up in the Emergency Department at the hospital is NOT where I wanted to be!
The photo below shows on of the Tree Dahlia plants. This one is growing up my back fence. It's a lovely shade of pink and I think there is a white one too.  Both mine are pink. Like I said, the bee's love the flowers!
Thanks for dropping in, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self and shine bright each and every day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!