Total Pageviews

Monday 23 May 2022

"Tilly" From Lavinia Stamps.


 Here's my first Christmas card for the year, using "Tilly" the mouse!  I used a star stencil for the stars, and a Suzanne Cannon rubber stamp for the sentiment.  Christmas for me is in the Summer, so that stamp was perfect! I masked off the edges of the card before I did the stars, just to frame the card. I used a black pen to draw the frame.  The stars are partially edged with a sparkly clear gel pen.  This was a quick and easy card to make, not to mention fun!  I think I will be making more of these for Christmas!  I used a stencil brush to do the stars, using three different colored inks.
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!