Total Pageviews

Friday 10 June 2022

"Noof" from Lavinia Stamps.

I made these four "Noof" cards over the last few days.  I've had a bit of a rough week because last Sunday I was bitten on the wrist by a White Tail spider, and my arm swelled up and was very red and painful.  Having been to the Doctor on Tuesday, I have another appointment to see her today.  I've had a high temperature as well, and because my arm was sore it wasn't easy to do any crafting.  My arm is a lot better today, no swelling and the redness which had travelled up from my wrist and up my arm has since gone.  I do still have a high temperature so am having to take regular Paracetamol for that. Somehow I managed to get these cards finished.


The card below is also a LS card and has "Tia" sitting in the center of a Christmas Bauble.  The Bauble is a Sweet Poppy stencil.
Below is another LS card.  All these cards have sparkly stuff on them, and I so wish it showed on these photo's!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self and shine bright each and every day!
 

1 comment:

  1. These cards are all wonderful, Sunshine, but I LOVE the last one! I'm so sorry to hear that you weren't feeling well. And that spider bite sounds awful! Hope you're doing better this week!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!