Total Pageviews

Monday 27 June 2022

"Tilly" and "Tango" At The Barnyard Dance!

 Just one card today.  My hands are so cold it's hard to do anything, let alone make a card. Gloves don't work for me because I have poor circulation, so they just keep my hands cold.

 This is Tilly and Tango having a great time at the Barnyard Dance!  Dressed in their best skirts, they dance until dawn...you know ow it is! It wasn't easy cutting out their dresses, not only were my hands cold, but my fingers didn't want to do what they were told!  Not sure if I like the dresses or not, but I had fun making this card!  More to follow...?!  Maybe!

Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!


1 comment:

  1. This is a great card, Sunshine! These two look like they are having so much fun, and their skirts are perfect. I wish I could send a little warm weather your way!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!