Total Pageviews

Saturday 2 July 2022

Running Wild With Tango, Tilly and Minni!

 I made the card below using a set of SU dies called, Suit and Tie.  There are lots of ways you can use these dies, other than a suit. This was my first time using them and I was just playing to see how the dies worked.
And below are Tango, Tilly and Minni, some Lavinia mice running and dancing along the road! This was a fun card to make! The 'Road" stamp is one I bought from Stampa Barbara in the US many years ago when I was there. I've used that stamp for many different cards.  I'm thinking I might make it into a cling stamp as it is quite a big heavy wooden stamp.  It would be much easier for me to use with my stamp platform.
Only two cards today, I've got a cold and my nose is streaming and my eyes are stinging.  As well as a sore throat and a head full of fluff! Not to mention sneezing!  Feeling very sorry for myself right now! Struggling to see, and I have no idea why I decided to attempt to make cards today! Thanks for dropping by have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!

2 comments:

  1. These are great cards, Sunshine! I especially love how, on the second card, you stamped just a bit of leaves around the edges. Such a cool look! Feel better! -Andrea (also, I think I left a comment a couple of days ago and forgot to include my name. Oops! It was from me! 🙂)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm traveling backward on your blog to catch up. So sorry you haven't been feeling well but hope that you are on the mend by now. Those little mice are really cute. I've never seen that SU stamp before. Like the way you've used it.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!