Total Pageviews

Tuesday 26 July 2022

A Pretty Sunrise, Two Cards, A Shopping Bag from Lavinia Stamps, and A Cat Called Daisy!

I took this sunrise photo, above, one morning, recently.  The sky was all pink and it looked so pretty.
These are two new Lavinia cards I made.  Both are very sparkly and have some mica powder on them irl.  Its a shame you can't see it:-(
I sprayed some mica powders on the card above and it is so sparkly irl! SO frustrating that you cannot see it on here! Oh well. Below is the shopping bag I bought from Lavinia Stamps.  So far I have taken it grocery shopping, and then it carried my clothes and shoes to and from hospital when I was admitted over the weekend.  Oh, and Romeo has slept inside it too!  He LOVES shopping bags!
Below is a photo I took of Daisy the Hospital cat!  She lives next door to the hospital I was in.  but she wanders around the hospital wards every day.  Her owners know where he is, and she goes home at night.  She goes all around the wards, and checks on patients and visitors, and often sleeps on patients beds.  I've met her twice so far, and she has her own face book page!  I was greeted by her last weekend after being discharged from hospital, as I was waiting for a taxi to get  home.  Daisy really wanted to go into the hospital Pharmacy, but it was closed!  She wasn't happy, and ended up wandering off down the corridor to a nice spot to sleep!  The photo is a bit blurry because I was walking out to get in the taxi. Daisy is a very much loved and adored visitor to the hospital, and we all love to see her.  You can check her out on face book, under Daisy The Hospital Cat!
Thank you for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!

 

1 comment:

  1. That is a gorgeous sunrise. Your cards are so pretty and the bag surely does get great use all around. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!