Total Pageviews

Wednesday 3 August 2022

New Cards!

These cards all use Lavinia stamps.  Some are Christmas cards.  I am pleased to see that you can see some of the sparkly glitter I used on each card!





The tiny red hearts are from Stampin' Up!. They are self adhesive, and I often forget to use them.  I'm still feeling tired from being in hospital, so if you have any questions about the cards, just leave me a comment and I sill do my best to answer your questions!

 Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!

2 comments:

  1. These cards are all lovely, Sunshine! I'm sorry to hear you were in hospital - I hope you're feeling better! -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear! Sorry to hear you were in the hospital. Hope you will gain your strength back soon. These are beautiful. You have a great jump on Christmas cards it looks like. Those Lavinia stamps are pretty cute.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!