Total Pageviews

Friday 26 August 2022

Lavinia Stamps and Tim Holtz Cards.

The card above was made using all Lavinia Stamps.  The "snow" was done using some Stampendous Chunky White Deep Impression Embossing Enamel. You sprinkle it on your card, where you want it, then heat it from underneath your card. I love this stuff!

 I made the card above, this morning, and it was so much fun to make!  The Witch, cat, broomstick and bats are all Tim Holtz dies.  The sentiment is from Lavinia Stamps.  I saw this idea on Pinterest and just had to make the card right away!! The question is, has the Witch fallen off the broomstick... or did the cat push her...?!  What do you think?!
I am having issues with my right arm at the moment. I had a mini stroke and it has left my right arm with weak muscles.  Being right handed it is a challenge, but I am managing as best I can.
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love these cards, Sunshine! I haven’t seen that embossing enamel before - I’ll have to look for it. And I’m pretty sure that cat “helped” the witch off the broom.😁 All your cards with Lavinia Stamps have finally made me start looking for them, and I found a couple sites that carry them in the U.S. I hope your arm is getting stronger - maybe more stamping therapy is needed.😉 -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andrea! Thank you for your lovely comment! yes, I think more stamping is needed, to help my arm! It is a lot better today. Glad you enjoy the Lavinia Stamps! Hope you can find them, I prefer to buy directly from LS in Wales UK as they stock the entire range, and have a quick delivery, even to way down here in New Zealand! Enjoy them when you get some! Hugs from e xx

      Delete
  2. Oooh, I love that first card with the snowy scene. Wonderfully done! And I think the cat had something to do with the witches predicament. Sounds like stamping is a bit of good physical therapy for your arm. Hope you don't overdue it and get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lorraine! Thank you for your lovely comments! Yes, the jury is out, the cat DID push the Witch of the broom stick, lol! My arm is a bit better than it was when I wrote that post, so that is good. Now my B12 levels are very low, so I am having B 12 injections to alleviate that. Hope you are well! Sunshine.

      Delete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!