Total Pageviews

Friday 2 September 2022

Cards for Voices of Hope.

I am donating all of these cards to Voices of Hope, which is an organization that supports young people who suffer with depression.  I am one of those who suffers mild from depression at times.  Each year they ask for donations of Christmas cards, which they give to older people who may be alone at Christmas.  I made cards for them last year for the first time, and these are the cards I made and are donating to them this year.  I made 20 of the dog cards, above and below, 10 with a red bow and ten with a green bow. I used Stampin' Up! punches on all these cards, except the last lot of cards.  I used a star stencil for the coloured stars. The sentiment is from Stampendous.
The cat cards have the same layout/design as the dog ones.  The sentiment works for both cats and dogs, so that was good!  There are 20 cat cards.
On the cards below I have used a cat stencil, and a Santa hat punch from Stampin' up! The words are an old stamp I have had for many years. It's a Paula Best stamp. So far I have made 12 of these.  I am not sure if I will make more of this design or not.  Watch this space!
Last but not least are a set of 20 cards I made, using a Stampin' up! stamp set called City of David.  So far I've made 52 cards, and I think I will make some more, once I come up with more simple designs. Both lots of cards, above and below, have some sparkly glitter on them.  Each card measures 5 1/2 inches by 3 3/4 inches.  I've made these over the last day and half.  Kept me busy!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!
 

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful project to take part in. A win-win - you get to do something you love and someone benefits from it. Bravo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great, Sunshine! The sentiment on the cat and dog cards is so cute. Wonderful work for a great cause!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!