Total Pageviews

Tuesday 5 July 2022

Lavinia Stamps Leaf Stencil Cards.

 made the cards above and below, using a Lavinia Stamps leaf stencil.  I used Texture paste on the top card and mixed ins a tiny bit of LS Brusho in a blue colour. While the paste was wet I sprinkled some orange stuff - no idea what it's called but it's kind of chunky.  I also added some fine gold glitter, as well as some very sparkly clear glitter.  Of course you can't see it on here!  Arrgh!
On the card below I used the same stencil without cleaning the Texture Paste off the stencil.  I just plonked it down on a piece of black card and used my brayer over the top.  It kind of looks like the veins of the leaf as they die off.  That card too is very sparkly! Lastly I stamped the words in white ink. Both cards have lot's of texture on them which makes me touch them all the time!
Below is the Lavinia Stencil I used for both cards.  I measures around 4 1/2 inches in width and about 6 1/2 inches in height.
I made the background for this card using the Boblong Gel press from LS. The stamp is also from LS and she is called "Josie"!  Once again, the card is very sparkly...but you know the story... you can't see it on here!  I am sick of saying that!

I am still not well, my sore throat has gone, but my nose is blocked and I feel like ....??  Fill that in as you like! Anyway, thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!

2 comments:

  1. You’ve done a great job with these cards, and that stencil looks so fun! I should have a stencil day and make a bunch of card backgrounds - and use my various pastes, too! Feel better! -Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!