Total Pageviews

Sunday 19 June 2022

Make Your Own Pixie Pots Tray!

Above and below are two photos showing how I made my own Pixie Pots Tray costing $6! Wanting some tiny pots to mix either my inks or mica powders in, I bought a tray, some adhesive velcroe dots and some tiny pots with lids from my local $2 Shop.  I stuck the velcroe dots to the bottom of each pot, and the other part of the velcroe dot to the tray and then pressed the pot firmly so it stuck.  This way, the liquid from either the distress inks or the mica powder I mix with water, will not spill when I move it.  You can buy the Pixie Pots for around $37, but me being me, I made my own for $6! The pots are easy to remove ad don't fall over, even with the velcroe stuck to the bottom.

Above and below are a few cards I have made last week. They all have sparkly stuff on them, not easily seen on the photo's.
 have taken another photo of the card above in hope that you can see the shiny mica powder on the card.  Still not easy to see here:-(
All these cards are made using Lavinia Stamps, ditto for the stencils I have used.  The mane on the Unicorn below is actually sparkly gold, but it looks brown in this photo. The challenge is, there's not much sun around, so I am using a flash to photograph these cards.  They come out much better if I can photograph them in natural light.  Bah humbug to Winter!! I want Summer!!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self and shine bright each and every day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!