Total Pageviews

Saturday 30 April 2022

Fun With Lavinia Stamps!

I put some pale pink glitter on a jar (above) that I had sprayed with glue.  I stamped on some wooden tags I had bought from the $2 Shop, and then carefully stamped the (Lavinia Stamps) words on them.  The tags are about 1 3/4 of an inch in length. I used Versafine Clair Nocturne ink as it doesn't run or blend on the wood.  I used hot glue to add the flower and tags to the glass jar.  Once it was finished I placed a small red candle in the jar.  Looks very pretty at night!
I used another LS called "Simmi" on the card above.  I had made the background using my gel press.  I stamped the eye and the flowers and then carefully added some Diamond glitter to the eye.  It looks way more sparkly in real life.  The flowers have some gold shimmer on them too.  I coloured the eye with some "Mermaid Lagoon" coloured Distress Oxide ink.  I inked up a tiny paint brush to do this.
Above is another Fairy rom LS.  I used a LS stencil around her, hard to see as it is very pale.
Above is "Mooch", and he is sitting in a Christmas Bauble looking at a star!  I used a new Poppy Stamps stencil to make the Bauble.  I used a pale blue ink pad to brush over the stencil, and added a light layer of yellow over part of the image.  I LOVE this stencil and am a wee bit obsessed with it right now!  It's such an easy stencil to use, and you can make a card with it in minutes.  Unfortunately the glitter on these cards doesn't show up very well.
ON the card below, once again using the Poppy Stamps stencil, there are a couple of happy mice dancing!  The mouse on the left is Tango and the one on the right is Moo!  The fairy is Tia.

My last card for this post is Kernal the fox.  I was experimenting with some embossing powder that is used for snow.  It is chunky and you carefully drop some on the card and then heat it from underneath the card.  Once it starts to melt you can then heat it from the top.  It's fun stuff to use!
Below are some wooden stars and a tag from the $2 Shop, and once again I have stamped the three small LS words on to each star.  I'm not sure how I will decorate them, maybe some glitter, I'm not sure right now.  Once decorated I will re-post them.  I will use them as gifts, and sell some as well.
Thanks for dropping by have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! All these beautiful creations. You must be having so much fun. I love the tags and that stencil looks like something I should perhaps put on my wish list. I bet that candle is so pretty lit too. I know how frustrating it is when you can't get the right color or sparkle to show in photos but I know from experience that they do pop in real life.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!