Total Pageviews

Thursday 14 April 2022

Two Lavinia Stamps Cards Plus!

The top card is not a Lavinia stamp, but the card was based on an idea I got from watching a Lavinia Stamps video. I'm not sure where I got the deer stamp from.
These two cards, above and below both use Lavinia stamps.  I stamped the ladder (above) upside down!  It was one of those days!  I used chalk pastels and water colour pencils for colouring on the card above. The card below has "Mooch" the cat stamped on.  Another Lavinia stamp.  All these cards have some sparkly clear gel pen on them.  Can't see it on here?  Me neither, but it is there!

Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self and shine bright each and every day!

1 comment:

  1. These are all wonderful and I would never have known that ladder was upside down. I love the colors in the cat's wreath. And the deer is so elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!