Total Pageviews

Friday 8 April 2022

New Lavinia Cards!

The card above has lot's of sparkle on it in real life.  I used a clear glitter pen for this.  All of these cards are made with Lavinia Stamps. I wish you could see the sparkle on this card!
This card above, has a reflection but it is very hard to see as it is very pale.  I was experimenting with this card!  The bookmark has some pale colours brushed on, but once again, hard to see.  The words are a stamp from Suzanne Canon, a professional Calligrapher I know.  It says, "I came. I saw. I loved".
The background on the card above was made using my gel plate.  Once again, I was 'experimenting'! Some of the backgrounds I made were ok, some left me thinking!  These stamps are all Lavinia Stamps. The Fairy on the card is called, "Bella".
I made the sun, or moon, using my circle gel plate, and yes, I wasn't sure what I was doing, but I like the end result.  I am not sure if this card above is finished or not?  The jury is still out!  There are a few clear glass drops on this card as well.
Tis card above makes me giggle!  Two merry mice having fun with a witches hat! I used a word stamp from one of my Snarky Cats sets. These mice know how to have fun!

 Once again I made the background on this card with my gel plate. I think I used two different coloured Catherine Pooler stamp pads and added some water drops on top before I pressed my card onto it.  There are a few clear glass drops on the card.
Once again I have had more issues with my ear being blocked:-(  It really wasn't fun, as it made me feel nauseous as well as my balance not being good.  Today I am fine!  My ear has unblocked itself (again) late yesterday.  I really couldn't do much crafting because of the nausea.  On top of that, my reading glasses have broken.  I have an old pair I am using, but they really aren't strong enough.  What is really frustrating me its, my optometrist I go to can't fix them, they have to go to a special place to be fixed.  Unfortunately I can't get there as it isn't close by, and it isn't on a bus route.  So I am going to my local $2 Shop today to buy a pair of their glasses!  
Ok, thank you for dropping by!  Have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self and shine bright each and every day!

1 comment:

  1. I love your little fairy scenes and the mice are cute too! I haven't tried a gel plate yet. Good luck with the glasses. I get all of my reading glasses at the dollar store these days.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!