Total Pageviews

Sunday 3 April 2022

Lavinia Stamps Storage Tip!

I had seen some storage folders for either Lavinia Stamps, or any photo polymer stamps, but they were fairly expensive. As well as that, when you bought new stamps you would need to buy extra pages for the folder which meant another cost. I got "crafty!" and I purchased 3 meters of some 26 inch high acrylic I found in Geoffs Emporium (anyone in NZ will know this place), and made my own pages, to fit inside some plastic sleeves I had.  The acrylic cost $5.50 a meter, so it cost me $16.50.  After cutting the acrylic to size, and rounding the corners on each piece, I then adhered my Lavinia Stamps to the page.  Directly on to the back of the page, and behind the stamp image, I used doubled sided sticky tape to stick the actual picture of that stamp to the back of the image. I put each acrylic page into a plastic sleeve and then into a folder. This way I can easily see which stamp I want to use.  The above photo shows the pages and the photo below shows the folder I made.  I just add another page as needed and I have plenty of acrylic left over for lots' more pages!
This photo below shows the roll of acrylic I bought.  I checked the cost of the acrylic sheets in other shops, but Geoff's Emporium was by far the cheapest option.  You can stick any acrylic, or photo polymer stamp to the sheets.  I still have more pages to do and might do larger pages this time.  I have plenty of empty folders with the plastic sleeves in my stash!  Geoff's Emporium has been around for many years, and they have all kinds of interesting things for sale.  Lot's of over stocked products and tons of things for making craft stuff. And really cheap prices! I have been going there for around 35 years!  They have everything from nails and screws to paints and brushes, card stock, all kinds of stuff.  You can get lost in that place!

 I have had a few health issues over the last 4 weeks or so, but hopefully I am on the mend again now.  I do have some more cards to post, but that will be in my next post! We have just (this morning) gone off Daylight Saving, so it was nice to get an extra hours sleep this morning!
Romeo didn't think so and still woke me at 6 am, which yesterday would have been 7 am!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day! 
Remember to always be your authentic self and shine bright each and every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!