Total Pageviews

Thursday 24 March 2022

"Noof".

Meet "Noof".  She is a Lavinia Stamp and she is new and arrived on my desk yesterday.  She measures 4x5 inches, so she is quite a big girl!  he card is around 8 x 51/2 inches.  This is the first time I have stamped her, and having posted this, I now realize I have forgotten to add a bit of colour to her!  Oops! The mouse swinging from her witches hat (separate stamp) is one of six mice.  I am happy with how the card turned out and I learned things along the way.
Some more practice cards.
The card above has "Millie" and "Munch", 2 shrew,also from Lavinia Stamps.

 Tis card is very pale and was really hard to photograph.  It looks much better in real life!  And yes, he is one of the mice bunch from LS. 
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self and shine bright each and every day!

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are beautiful! I am just now seeing some of the comments left on my blog, and I wanted to stop by, say hello, and and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!