Total Pageviews

Tuesday 22 March 2022

Lavinia Stamps "Zemira".


 Although I have used the Lavinia stamp, "Zemira" before, this is the first time I have used her to create a card like this one.  I watched one of Tracy's videos on how to make this card, yesterday.  I immediately had to try to re create her card, and here it is!  I am super happy how well it turned out, and have another similar card on the way!  I had so much fun making this card, and it measures 6 1/2 inches by 5 1/2 inches.  I used Neemah 80lb card stock, which was really lovely to stamp on and took the inks really well.  I used Catherine Pooler inks and added some water drops because the CP inks are water reactive.  Omg I love this card! 
Thanks for dropping in, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!

1 comment:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!