Total Pageviews

Friday 4 March 2022

Stampin' Up! Tip.

 I used the Stampin' Up! Hello Ladybug punch to make some Bumlebees on the card below! So much fun and a good way to get more from the punch other than making Ladybugs!

e card below is not quite finished.  I need to add some "Autumn" words.  The leaves are made with Tim Holtz Leaf Fragments dies. I had used sprays and inks on some card and the die cut the leaves.  The black card has been embossed using and Altenew embossing folder called Organic Linen. To get a nice crisp embossed look, I always lightly spray the card stock before I emboss it.  By the way these photos uploaded back to front.  The last photo was supposed to be first.  I was too lazy to change it! Oh, and I embossed the leaves with clear embossing powder.

The card above uses Stampin' Up! Artistically Inked stamp set.  Below is another tip I have for you! Because the stamps have sticky labels on, they are hard to remove from my acrylic block.  I have put a tiny piece of washi tape on one side of the stamp.  This makes it so much easier to remove the stamp. It doesn't interfere with the stamp sticking to the block, it just makes it easier to remove.

Below is a photo I took on March 1st, the first official day of Autumn.  The tree in the center of the photo has jus started to get some red tinges to it, the first sign of Autumn. As the seasons change, so the leaves change colours.  As the days go by the leaves will become more colourful, until they finally drop off and the tree becomes what I call, a ghost tree with no leaves, just bare.
 

I am still not feeling like doing much crafting at the moment.  Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!