Total Pageviews

Thursday 24 February 2022

Stampin' Up! Flowing Flowers Card & Gift Basket.

This is the first card I have made with my new "Flowing Flowers" SU stamp set. I used a layout my friend Nancy had used on her blog.  Please visit her blog here.  I met Nancy when I was in Illinois several years ago, and I purchased some (ok, quite a lot!) of SU stamp sets from her!  Nancy is an SU demo and believe me, she LOVES Stampin' Up!  Ok, so I made his card for two wonderful friends of mine, (husband and wife) who happen to also be my neighbours.  I was sad to hear recently, that they both have Covid and are not feeling the best right now.  They are isolating at home at the moment.
Here is the gift basket I put together for them, and left it at their front door.  It has some mini chocolate biscuits, a bar of chocolate, some tea bags and two packs of tissues.  The tissue paper is actually yellow, a similar colour the basket, but it looks white on here!  Just a little something to let them know I am thinking of them, and hoping they feel better soon.  They were blown away by my  "unbelievable kindness", as my friend said.  So glad it lifted their spirits, feeling so unwell is not fun, I know that only too well.
So that was my crafting project or today! It is still extremely humid here - the highest humidity we have ever had on record.  While I love the heat, I have to admit, the humidity is a bit over the top and knocks me out at times.
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!
 

3 comments:

  1. Sunshine, your Flowing Flowers covid card is so sweet and lovely! I am very happy your have that pretty stamp set and will enjoy creating many different color flowers. YES, I LOVE SU!!
    Stay well, my friend! Nancy Ferb USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful and that is such a sweet gesture of thoughtfulness on your part.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My neighbours/friends are such a lovely couple and anytime I need help with something, they are there. I am so lucky!

      Delete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!