Total Pageviews

Tuesday 8 February 2022

Mack is Back!


 This is "Mack". He's riding the waves on his surf board.  He can't swim, so he's a bit worried about falling off and ending up in the water.  I think he's feeling a bit sea-sick too.  With one hand holding a red flower, he's leaning heavily on his umbrella with his other hand. Life really is a balancing act.
He's doesn't look very happy.  The things we do for love.
Thanks for dropping by!  Have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each every day!

2 comments:

  1. Well isn't he sweet even if he's a little off kilter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he takes after me...a little off kilter most days!
    Sunshine

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!