Total Pageviews

Thursday 27 January 2022

New Cards for 2022!

Woohoo I'm back! It's been awhile since I made any cards, but here I am with a few new ones!  Starting off with a few book marks which were easy to make and didn't take a lot of brain power! Most days it has been far to hot and stuffy to get creative, unless you call being blobbed out on a chair reading, being creative! The "Bah Humbug" rag will me made into a card later.  I hope!  When it's not too hot to think!
I used SU Hello Ladybug stamp and punch set to make the Ladybugs on these bookmarks. Lot's of fun to use!  The photo below is (sadly) out of focus, and I was too hot and lazy to take another shot -sorry!  I have also used the SU Two Tags die on these.
 
A Christmas card using a new(Joy) die, and a Ladybug card.
I'm not all that keen on either of the two Christmas cards, my brain wasn't fully engaged when I made them, it was so hot.  I was trying out the new "Joy" die.
Two more Ladybug cards, below.  As I mentioned, it is so hot at the moment that I find it really challenging to create!  Just trying to sort out what we're having for dinner each day is a challenge in this heat!
Ok, that's me for today!  Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!