Total Pageviews

Tuesday 1 October 2019

While I was at my local K.Mart recently, I saw this 3 tier vegetable container.  My (crafty) brain immediately said, "You could put your Stampin' Up! stamp sets in there!."  So I bought it! 
It's very light and was easy to put together - done in a minute!  Above is the bottom tier, and below is the middle tier. 
Below is the top tier which, at the moment, has my embossing folders in. I hang my spray bottle of water on the middle tier so it is easy to reach.  I came home and apologized to my vegetables..the potatoes, the pumpkin...etc!  
By having some of my craft things in this, it gives me more room on my desk and it is easy to access, and to see things.
Below is the(sadly empty!) bag that had some very yummy and delish candies in that Andrea sent me!  They were soooooo nice!  We have something similar here, and they are called, "Alligators!"  Very similar taste to the Swedish Fish! Thank you Andrea!!

Ok, that's all for now, thanks for dropping by!  Have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!