Total Pageviews

Thursday 24 October 2019

Christmas Tags and a Cat Tissue Box Cover!

I made these two tags using Stampin' Up! Cheerful Tags Thinlit dies.  (Thanks so much to Trish for the dies!)
I seriously love these dies, you can do so much with them!  The top tag can be hung on a bottle or maybe a door handle.  Whichever you like.  The bottom tag can be attached to a gift, or you could make it into a card.  These weren't heard to make, and they came together quickly.  The Christmas Stocking is made from the Stampin' Up! Stitched Stockings stamp set, and matching punch.  Gold and silver stars are from the $2 Shop.
The cat tissue box cover is one I made many years ago.  At the time I made and sold dozens of them.  They were so much fun to make! 
 
 Thanks so much for dropping by!  Have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!