Total Pageviews

Sunday 20 October 2019

Stars!

Happy Sunday everyone!  Today's post is of some 5 1/2 inch wooden stars I bought form my local $2 Shop.  They are ultra light so would be cheap and easy to post.  
 I stamped the sentiment on some red card, the die cut it using a star shaped die. I stuck the red star (card) onto the wooden star using some double sided sticky tape.  
Once I had it on the wooden star I decorated it with the gold stars. I am not sure what type of wood these are made from, but as I said before, they are ultra light in weight.  I am heading out to buy some more, as I want to use them as gifts this Christmas.  So much fun!
 Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. These are so fun, Sunshine! What a fun Christmas project!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!