Total Pageviews

Wednesday 9 October 2019

"Snowy!"

 I had been looking for the stamp above, ("Snowy" from Penny Black) for a little while.  I joined a NZ Destash/buy/sell site on Facebook and advertised that I was looking for this stamp.  A short time later a lovely lady called Tracy contacted me and said she had one she would be happy to sell me!  So he arrived late yesterday, and this is the card I have made using him.  I struggled badly yesterday, I had an extremely painful shoulder as well as a bad headache and neck ache all day, so crafting was not easy.  Today is marginally better, but I still have pain in my shoulder and I still have a headache:-(  I water coloured "Snowy" using my water colour pencils.  The bushes behind "Snowy" have tiny sparkly gems on them and are very sparkly in real life.  Sadly this photo doesn't do the card justice.  Deep *sigh*!
Anyway, thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. So cute, Sunshine! I love the bushes behind the snowman and how you colored his hat and scarf. I hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!