Total Pageviews

Thursday 10 October 2019

"Believe!"

I made the card above using a 3D embosing folder from Crafters Companion (Gemini) I got recently.  Wow, they are so much fun, and give  a really deep impression!  For this card, I used some very thin gold foil.  It is on a roll and I have had it for YEARS! There are miles of foil on the roll. I embossed the word "Believe" first, than carefully glued it to a red card.  You need to make sure you don't press on the embossed bit, or it will flatten it.  The card is very shiny in reality, but it looks rather dull in this photo.
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!