Total Pageviews

Sunday 27 October 2019

Busy Hands!

I've had a busy weekend and made some cards!  Finally Spring has arrived and the weather ha been gorjuss.  Sunny, warm and just so nice.  We've had a very wet and windy Spring, but this weekend has been a stunner!  Here are the cards I have made, so far!
The black card has been heat embossed with some very sparkly gold embossing powder, not that you can see the sparkle here!
I was very lucky to come across a lady who was selling her entire stamp collection, and so I got lot's of Stampin' Up! stamp sets at really low prices.  Really low!  I have used these sets to make these cards.  I have had a blast!
I am the sort of artist who likes to have loud music on while I stamp and make cards!  There is a great music radio station here called Magic FM, and they play music from the 50's, 60's and 70's which is my era, and so I have that turned up loud while I get crafty!  I LOVE to sing and dance while I am crafting, and the music inspires me!  I do my best work when I have music playing!  It relaxes me and it makes me feel good!
I had to hand cut the larger flowers on these two cards because I don't have the punch that matches that flower.  Yet!
I water coloured some paper recently, and these flowers on the next two cards are made from that paper.  I die cut the flowers choosing colours that matched the base caards.

 The veins on the leaves on the card below, were stamped in gold and left to dry before I made them into the Poinsettia.  Thanks to Trish for the diagonal embossing folder I used to emboss the red card.
Looking at the card below, I think I will add a coloured gem to the body on the lavender butterfly.  I must of forgotten to do that after making the card!  Ooops!

Thanks to Andrea for the window frame die I have used in the card below!  I had so much fun with this card!  I stamped the snow scene on some white card, then attached the window frame so it looks as if you are inside, looking out.  Please check Andrea's blog, I get lot's of my inspiration from her creations! Sadly you can't see how sparkly the snow scene is on the card below.
.
 So that has been my weekend, so far!  Lot's of card making, singing, dancing and just having fun!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!