Total Pageviews

Monday 30 September 2019

Beautiful Peacock Card!


 I made this Peacock card using a stamp set I got recently, form Andrea.  I love the simplicity and elegance of the stamp set.  I also like that I can stamp each stamp in a colour and that means I don't have to sit there and colour everything in.  I'm not big on colouring in at the moment!
Above is the Stampin' Up! stamp set I used.  Thank you Andrea!  Of course, you can use the flourish stamps for other things rather than a Peacock.  I am sure I will try that out soon!
Above is a Christmas card I made, als using a Stampin' Up! stamp (mug) and die.  I haven't used the is stamp/die set for ages, so it was fun to dust it off and make a card with the mug stamp/die!  I stuck the "Believe" onto the card using some stuff Andrea gave me.  It's sheets of sticky stuff and you just rub your die cut on it and then carefully lift the die cut off the sticky sheet and then  you can put it on your card.  Easy peasy and NO sticky bits on your card, and no fiddling around trying to get ultra tiny drops of glue onto you die cut.  Love it!
Ok, that's all for now.  Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!