Total Pageviews

Friday 27 September 2019

Box of Goodies!

 Here are some photo's of what was in a box of goodies I received in the mail this morning!  
Above and below are some Stampin' Up! stamps and matching dies.  


 Above and below are cat and dog stamp sets..

Embossing folder and some paper clips... 
Some interesting window frame dies...
 Below is a Spellbinders die set...
 Below are two sets of border dies from Stampin' Up!...
Below is a cute flower die that cuts as well as embosses...
A bag of pretty assorted ribbon... 
A cute stamp set, below, with lots of fun stamps...
Two awesome embossing folders, below... 

A fun stamp set, below... 
Some fun embossing edges/folders from Stampin' Up!, below... 
Tea cup die, below... 
Some fun fish shaped brads, below...
 Two packs of self adhesive Magic Mesh...
 Below is two jars of fun flock...
 Some gorjuss green and red glitter, perfect to add to my Christmas cards!...
 Below are some of fancy shaped paper clips...
Some Swedish Fish candies...yumm...
Glass (flat bottom) embellishments...

Above is a pack of adhesive sheets to help me adhere my die cuts easily!... 
Above is another pretty embossing folder...
And below is a gorjuss card she made me!
Wow!!  I was totally blown away when I opened this earlier today.  All of this is from Andrea, a blogging friend in Minnesota USA.  She had emailed me a couple of weeks ago, ad asked if she could send me a box of craft goodies that hadn't sold at her recent yard sale.  She then sent me another email itemizing the things she was going to send me, to make sure I didn't already have them in my craft stash.
Then she posted the box to me and it arrived this morning!!  It's all spread out all over my art desk right now, and I have been oohing and ahhing over everything and just dabbling with things.  I haven't actually made a card yet.  A HUGE thank you to Andrea for being such a kind and generous person 💖  I am still smiling and have been for the last four plus hours!!  Please check Andreas blog, just click o her name and it will take you to her blog.
Ok, that's me for today...got to go and 'play' with my new toys!  Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE DAY!!  {hugs}from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you liked everything! Have fun playing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!