Total Pageviews

Sunday 15 September 2019

Wreath Builder Template.

The photo above is a home made wreath builder template I made last night!  I saw on Andreas blog how she had made some gorjuss cards using the template, and wanted to try it myself.  I got on you tube and found heaps of videos showing how to use it and how to make one.  So that's what I did!
The photos above and below show what I stamped using the Wreath Builder Template.  This was my very first attempt, and I am very happy how it came out!  To learn how to use the WBT, have a look at some videos on you tube.  So much fun! 
Well it's raining here at the moment, so it's a good time to stay inside and get crafting!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day! {HUGS} from me to YOU:-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!