Total Pageviews

Thursday 12 September 2019

Bookmarks, Tags and a Card.

I haven't posted anything for some time because I haven;t been very well.  I've been in hospital twice in the last 14 days because of an infection.  My immune system doesn't work very well and if I get an infection I end up in hospital.  Anyway I have done a little bit of crafting, and here it is!
The tags above were made using SU card, and the trees were die cut from an SU die. 
 
The tags above and below were made using a (retired) SU die, called Two tags.  It is a die I have always liked, but back when it first came out, I had a Cuttlebug machine, so getting the Bigz dies through the CB was not easy.  In fact, I actually cracked my old CB doing this!  Ooops!  The bottom photos shows the green tag open.  I stuck some white card on it so you can write a message on it.

Below is the first bookmark I made using the Two Tags die, so cute!  There is some sparkly glitter o the mouse and the Unicorn horn, but it's hard to see on here. 
Below is a Christmas card I made.  I don't like the stars I out on there:-(  All was going to plan until I stuck those on!  I might cover them up with other stars, or something.  Not sure yet. 
Okay, that's all from me for now.  I am still recovering from being in hospital the other day, and very tired and need lot's of rest, so I am not doing much crafting just yet.  Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!