Total Pageviews

Tuesday 24 September 2019

So Sad.

As much as I love all my crafting tools - paper, card, stamps, dies, punches, inks etc, I have to admit, crafting takes up a huge amount of my time, and I struggle  to  get everyday tasks done, such as cleaning, cooking, grocery shopping, and keeping my home clean and tidy.
Something has to go, so I am re-homing my entire collection.
Please don't ask me any questions, as I find it too emotional to talk about.  (Thank you for understanding)
Below is a list of things I am getting rid of.  Everything is FREE to approved homes only.  Serious inquiries only please.
Vacuum Cleaner
Broom
Oven
Microwave
Refrigerator
Washing Machine
Dust Pan and Brush
Dusting cloths
Laundry Basket
Toilet Cleaners
Sponges
Mop
Dish Washing Liquid
Laundry Powder
Rubber Gloves
Toilet Brush
Window Cleaner
Scrubbing Brushes
Bucket
Fabric softener
Multiple Cleaning Cloths.
Now I can get on with the serious and important things in life, the things that make me HAPPY  = CRAFTING!!!
Enjoy your day...I am!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!