Total Pageviews

Sunday 27 January 2019

Just Dabbling!

This is a little note card I made this morning.  In the photo above, it looks PINK!  In reality it is WHITE!  Like the photo below, which is the inside of the card.  The cat stamp is from a little set I just got off AliExpress.  I got the matching dies as well. so cute and fun! 
The temperatures are going up the more we  get into Summer, and although I WANT to craft, I am struggling because it is so hot/humid.  Believe me, I am NOT complaining about the heat.  I can tolerate the heat (I actually thrive in the heat and humidity) but I don't do well in the cold.  Anyway, thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-) 

1 comment:

  1. Really cute! Hope you get comfy enough to do what you love.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!