Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 January 2019

She Does This To Me and Gets Away With It.

I am speechless, which, for those who know me, know that isn't me.  i have just heard back from the Police, and this woman who caused these injuries, is going to walk away without being charged with ANYTHING!!! 

Apparently her eyesight is very poor and it won;t be long before she will not be allowed to ride her mobility scooter.  Bring it on!  Bring that day forward in a hurry.  She should not be out and about on her scooter if she can't see well enough to NOT run people over.

 I myself have a sight impairment, but I have never done this to anyone, or even come close to it.  I have ad my eyesight issues for 60 years, I have successfully ridden horses for many years, roller and ice skated, ridden skateboards and scooters, and I have NEVER had an accident. The Police have advised me to lodge a complaint at the shopping mall where this woman hangs out, and to show them the photo's of my injuries, caused by her.
That's my goal for today, to go to the mall security and let them know what's happened.  She also almost run me over again last week!  I was about to leave the bathroom at the mall, and for some reason when I got to the exit, I stopped.  At that same second, 'she' (the woman who run me over) whizzed past at speed.  The bathroom exit comes into a narrow hallway.  Had I not stopped (female intuition?) I would have been hit for a second time.  "She" never even saw me as she was looking the other way for some reason.   

Above is my thigh injury as of two days ago.  It is healing, but it is still quite painful.  Thank you for your patience with me and reading my rants!  Thanks for dropping by!
Have a SUNSHINE day...stay safe!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!