Total Pageviews

Sunday 13 January 2019

Note Cards

I just made these note cards using some scraps of paper and card.  They measure just over 3 3/4 by 2 1/4 inch. I am not sure what I will use them yet. 
Further to my post before this, I am still not receiving notifications that someone has left a comment on my blog:-(  It worked for ten minutes and now it's back to me not getting the notifications.  Andrea emailed me and said she had just left me a comment, but I have no notification from blogger that a comment is ready for modification:-(  I have checked and re-checked my settings and by MY account, I should be getting notified by email.  I am SOOOOO frustrated as nothing I do seem t fix the problem.  PLEASE, if you leave me a comment and I don't acknowledge or publish it within a few days, please email me to let me know.  I WILL get to the bottom of this!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day! {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!