Total Pageviews

Friday 11 January 2019

Christmas Top Hat

I made this little top hat this morning.  It is about 3 inches tall by 3 1/2 inches across.  
I decorated it with various bits of Christmas decorations.  I glued each white pom-pom on the hat using some fabric glue.
And this (below) is the yoghurt container I made the top hat from!  I turned it upside down so the top of the yoghurt container was the brim of the hat.  Next time I will make the top hat with the top of the yoghurt container at the top of the hat.  This way I can put a sinker in the container to give it some weight so it is more stable.
This was fun to make and I think I might make some more in time for next Christmas!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!