Total Pageviews

Wednesday 16 January 2019

Folded Card

I saw a video of how this card was made.  She called it a "W" card, but I don't think that is the proper name.  I didn't write down any measurements, because I HATE measuring cards, I get it all wrong:-(  I just watched how she made the card and then made this one.  I like how it came out!




It wasn't hard to make, which surprised me because I thought it looked challenging.  I left a white panel on the back of the card to write a message on. 
Below are a couple of photo's of "Romeo-Valentino".  When it gets hot, which it is right now because we are into Summer, he lies on his back on the kitchen floor.  He stays there for ages! 

 Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!