Total Pageviews

Sunday 13 January 2019

A Huge Apology and a Huge Thank You to YOU!

OMG, I am SO sorry to all my readers, I have just discovered I had 49 comments that needed publishing.  I had no notification that they were even there.  I have no idea why, as far as I know I have not changed any settings on my blog.  I have just published them all now. I have to go into the settings again and make sure my email address is there - it should be - and check everything is ok.  Thank you for your comments and especially the ones regarding my recent accident/injuries.  I am recovering slowly and can now walk a lot better.  My left ankle is still quite swollen and sore, but it's getting better each day.  I am still having my thigh injury cleaned and dressed every three days, but it is slowly healing:-)  Just waiting to hear from the Police as to what the lady who hit me will be charged with.
Ok, that's all for now.  Thank you all SO much for your comments:-)
Have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. No need to apologize! I had that problem with my blog at some point, too. I didn't change anything, but all of a sudden I stopped receiving comment notifications. Technology. I've been meaning to e-mail and ask you if you were seeing comments, but I kept forgetting. Anyway, glad you found them now, and glad you're continuing to get better!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!