Total Pageviews

Wednesday 9 January 2019

Cards, Water Coloured Cats, and Calendars!

I am still in pain from being run over, and the ACC nurse is still coming twice a week to clean and dress my thigh injury.  It is healing slowly, but is still oozing blood.
The card above was a late Christmas one I had made but never got around to posting it.  It's quite sparkly IRL!  The photo below shows some of the sparkle.
The next two photos are of my very first attempt at using the Art Impressions Water Colour stamps.  I am happy with how they turned out:-)  I just need some grey/charcoal coloured pens, but am unable to get to the art shop at the moment because of my injuries and not being able to walk far because of the pain in my ankles.

Below is a calendar I made recently.  A friend had given me a set of different coloured cards, and I cut them in half and had enough pieces to make two 3 3/4 x 5 1/4 inch calendars.  It is really nice glossy card and I had loads of fun making these calendars!  Sitting down isn't quite so painful as it was, so I was able to get crafting again:-)  This first photo below shows the calendar in a plastic frame I had.  I will place each month in the frame as the months change. 
I used some calendar tabs I had bought last year.  The big daisies are from a new set of dies. 





The next lot of photos are the second calendar I made using the second half of the note cards I cut in half.  (They were blank inside and perfect for making calendars!) 
 For this second calendar I used some stitched flower dies.  I also die cut the coloured card under the calendar tabs, using some stitched oblong dies I have.  Both these calendars were so much fun to make:-)




Thank you for dropping by!  Have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. First, I'm glad you're starting to feel better and can get back to crafting -- I'm sure that will be good therapy. :) I hope you continue to feel stronger every day! Second, yay for your watercolor kitties - so cute! And cutting apart card bases to use for calendars is a great idea. I've been making and giving calendars for a few years now, so I feel like it's harder to come up with something "different" each year.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!