Total Pageviews

Wednesday 6 February 2019

Fairies and Valentines Day Gift!

I made the fairy (above) some time ago using some modelling clay.  She got put aside because I wasn't sure what to do with her!  Then, just before Christmas I found these wood slices in my local $2 Shop.  She fit perfectly onto the largest size, which is 41/2 inches diameter.  I used some contact glue to stick her to the wooden slice, and added some coloured star to finish it off.   The photo below shows the clear adhesive "thing"  used to hang it on the wall with.  I say "thing" because I have no idea what you all them!  I bought them sometime ago, also from the $2 Shop.  I knew I wold need them, one day!
On the wood slice below, I have stamped the words, "Believe in love".  I used a Versafine Onyx Black ink pad.  The ink did not bleed and it stamped clearly.  I added some tiny gold sparkly stars and a red felt heart and it was done! 
I used a new stamp and die set for the words on the envelope below.  I like how the "hugs" die cuts out the thin bit as well.  Sorry, that didn't sound right, did it?!  I am sure you guys know what I mean!  And I totally "forgot" to take a photo of the card I made:-(  I blame my bad memory (and everything else!) on the heat and humidity we are having.  I'm not complaining about the heat, but it is really getting to me.  Thanks to having M.E. and  CD, my energy levels are just about depleted.  I struggle to do ANYTHING!  I don't sleep well at night either, which doesn't help:-(

 Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. Cute fairy, Sunshine, and I love how the plaques turned out! We use those "things" at work -- I think we call them hang tabs. (Sometimes the adhesive on them isn't great, though, and even lightweight things fall off them.) I would gladly send some of our cold weather and snow your way!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!