Total Pageviews

Wednesday 20 February 2019

My Left Foot =Ouch!

 Below is my cousins dog, called Atze.  He does have TWO ears, but the wind caught one ear which made it stand up!  He is almost  a year old, and is full of fun and loves to run!  Look at his cute bow tie!
 Below is my left foot, looking very swollen and very sore.  I have just been to see my doctor and he thinks I mat have a broken bone or two.  This was caused by the stupid woman who run me over on her mobility scooter on Boxing Day last year.  Both my feet are sore, but the left foot is the worst.  I now have to go and have my feet x-rayed to see if any bones are broken.  I have been hobbling around since the accident, and my foot has slowly gotten worse.  This photo was taken last night.
 

In the photo below I have my feet on my cats cooling gel mat!  It feels really nice on my sore foot!
 The last two photos are of the Sky Tower and some of Auckland City.  The skyline is on an angle because I was standing on some very loose gravel and I  moved when I took the photo!  Of course, I didn't realize this until I got home and looked at the photos on my laptop!  Oh well, the second photo's not bad!

I haven't done much craft work lately, with my foot being so painful I can't concentrate too well.
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!